Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Afternoon Rambling

I should be working - but I am having a very hard time concentrating. It is Friday - and I have soo many better things I could be doing than working. I could be at the beach, shopping, baking cookies for my dogs, shopping, getting my hair colored, shopping. You get the picture. But instead I am at work. Working on Sales Projections. I hate numbers and the math. I much prefer surfing the internet for adorable clothes for my dogs.

Happy, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to Laurie and Sean! May you both gets lots of fabulous presents.

My Bday is coming up soon. I will be 25..............again. Getting so close to 30 it is scary. I think I will just stay 25 forever!

My 5 year anniversary at work is July 5th. Wow. This is the longest I have ever had a job. Of course I am not really old enough to have held a job for too many years.

When I first came to work here we had interns older than me - not so anymore. They are all definitely younger than me. It is sad. I think I will just go cry in the corner while stroking my chin hair.

Lazy Owner
My dogs are pissed at me for not making the great cookie recipe that Minou shared. To make it up to them I will bake them this weekend. I also want to go to Target and get them each a new outfit. They adore being dressed up. They are so damn cute. Abbey's case of Baboon Ass is finally starting to clear up, the hair is slowly starting to grow back.

Alright - I better get back to work before the Boss realizes I am wasting valuable company time(Ha Ha just kidding Larry - I am hard at work over here).

2 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Enginerd said…

    found your blog yesterday. Spent many many minutes at work pretending to accomplish stuff while stiffling laughter. Enjoyed it immensely. Will come back often!

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    H. Welcome. Thanks for coming by. I Love comments.

    Hope you stick around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home