Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

New Sneaks, Bad Hair & Grass Juice

Shout Out
A Message to Sean. I hope you read this. Just wanted to say that you did a fantastic job this weekend. Buy yourself something nice(ha - like I have to tell you this). And - I am loving your new sneaks - they are fabulous.

Dodging the Hair Dictator
I hope I don't run into my hairdresser anytime soon. I am in desperate need of getting my haircut - but have just been to damn busy to make it in to see her. If I run into her in public she may very well hurt me when she sees what a disaster my hair is at the moment. It has gotten to a point where it has grown out so much it is hard to do anything with it. So I have basically just been blow drying it. It is bad ya'll.

I have picked out a new cut though. I want the new JLo do. I love it, long but not too long, short but not to short. It is perfect. Of course 99.99% of the time when I pick out a do - my hairdresser refuses to do it. She always has some excuse like: my hair is to thin, or the wrong texture or blah, blah, blah. It is usually best if I just sit down in her chair and let her do whatever the heck she wants. I always walk away happy - and cute.

LOST
Lost was great last night. They are finally starting to tie up some loose ends. While at the same time presenting new mysteries for next season. I LOVE it. I can't wait for next weeks 2 hour Season Finale.

Why would I drink grass?
While out at dinner the other night, eating things that were not healthy for us, Sean said we should both try to eat healthier things. To me this means getting more veggies on my pizza. To Sean it means drinking Wheatgrass. Wheatgrass - Seriously ya'll - who wants to drink grass? Then he mentions Carrot Juice. I like Carrots - when they are in Sweet & Sour Chicken and when I can dip those little baby ones in Ranch Dressing, and I also like them at Christmas time when they are glazed with honey and ginger. Besides I am allergic to grass - not so sure I should be drinking it.

He is right though - I do need to eat healthier. I have been eating out way too much lately. I think at lunch today I will get more veggies on my pizza or instead of the fried meat platter I will get the fried veggie platter. Woohooo - look at me on my way to healthier eating.

Here's to being squishy(this is me lifting my glass of sweet tea in a toast).

8 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ack. Have you ever tried wheatgrass? It is one of the grosser things I have ever consumed. I guess a shot can be mixed in with a fruit smoothie and you can only sort of tell it's there.

    You have to put up pics of your new 'do when you get it. I too am working 3 mos of hair growing and need a cut BAD.

    I hope you're feeling better -- I can't believe how bad it got for you there.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hm. That was me posting. I didn't mean to be anonymous.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ack. It's still doing it. Sorry! It's Jen. SundayUndies Jen.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wheatgrass juice tastes like ass. Very green, very bad ass.

    Seriously!

    I ate healthy today so far. Jalepeno potato chips and coffee.

    xo
    L

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Jen - it is showing up as you! Just the thought of wheatgrass juice - ick. I mean there are just some things that are not meant to be liquified and drank.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Laurie - I was out driving around and wanted a snack. So I stopped at McDonalds and instead of getting the milkshake I wnated - I got one of the new Fruit Salads. I haev to say it did satisfy my sweet tooth - but I still would have been happier with the milkshake!

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wheatgrass isn't the greatest but it beats carrot anything. I hate carrots.

    You think your doctor is going to give you the all clear when you're on 3 inhalers? Maybe. The temperature may be normal, when I had asthsma as a kid my doctor finally sent a note to my school to quit sending me home w/a fever of 99. The killjoy.

    Wasn't Lost great last night? I was almost at the point where I was going to give up on it next season (but probably gangwatch the DVD's) because the pacing was killing me, it was so slow. Also, Kate is not as exciting as JJ thinks.

    Shirtless sweaty Sawyer chopping wood. He should do that every week. At my place.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Sawyer was HOT! Maybe he will get hot while onthe raft in the ocean and go shirtless again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home