Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The dogs are avoiding me.

First of all - Yeah - I have new people reading my blog. Welcome - please stay - I need people to read and comment. I am very jealous of Lauires amount of comments.

Ya'll being sick sucks. I have DirectTV and I swear to sweet tea that there isn't crap on. Where did all the trashy TV go? I need trashy TV on while I nap. Then in between naps I channel surf and find more trashy TV to watch while I nap.

I am so bored and still not feeling any better. I think I smell and need a shower - but I don't have the energy to get up and make it there. I really should though - the dogs are even starting to avoid me. Yesterday they were napping with me - today they are sitting on the other side of the room staring at me.

It is a sad state of affairs in my home ya'll. There are half drunk bottles of Power Ade and Water all over, Kleenex, Drugs, and an air of sickness.

More small town stories.
Even when I am home sick, napping on the couch and stinking, I still know what is going on in town.

The power went out at about 6:00pm last night. By 6:03 I knew why and about how long it would be until it came back on. Teeny, Tiny town ya'll.

I miss sweet tea
Since I have been sick(Saturday), I have been drinking nothing but water and PowerAde. My whole goal for getting better is so that I can start drinking sweet tea again. My Mom suggested I use the sickness to break my sweet tea habit. She thinks she is funny, but she is not.

I keep losing my train of thought so I better stop now. I think I will take a nap and see if I can build up enough energy to go shower. The Dr said I could go back to work on Wed., not sure that is going to happen, especially if I don't get a shower soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stay home. Get well.
    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that reminds me... last night my dog was farting relentlessly and then I farted. I was all like 'take that dog!'
    hope you feel better soon ;)

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unless you're a hypochondriac, you need to watch Discovery when you're sick! 200 lb Tumor,160 lb Tumor, 14 Children and Pregnant Again. Way better than trash tv.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No one can smell you on the internets :) Feel better soon! Also, I tagged you. Tag. Hah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home