Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

This one is for Jenn

I recommend Luzianne Tea Bags if available. Lipton works well too.

6 Family Size Tea Bags
1.5 Cups of Sugar
Gallon Size Container

Place the water in a pot and add the tea bags. Bring to a boil, do not continue boiling. Remove from heat and let steep. Pour warm tea into empty pitcher. Add the sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Fill remaining pitcher with cold water.

Following the simple directions above will get you well on your way to a sweet tea addiction.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1.5 cups of sugar, woohoo! Thanks so much, Crystal! Tomorrow after the post-modern tupperware party, Laurie and I are a-fixin' some up!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Thanks for the warning. If I get any manic phone calls from my stalker - I will know it is just the sugar talking.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, we did not make it to tea-making this weekend. Post-modern tupperware party cancelled. HOWEVER, I'm sure we'll make it next weekend. I will be in the midst of the madness of finals prep, so I will need me some sugary goodness.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Megan said…

    Wait, how much water? And how long do you let it steep? I must know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home