Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I am going to be how old?

I just realized that I am going to be 25...........Again. Soon. How did I get to be this old? I swear I was just 18 last summer, wasn't I? Where has my life gone? I am definitely not in the place I thought I would be at this age. Still trying to decide whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.

When I was younger I thought 30 was so old. Now I am fast approaching 30(still a few years to go though) and it is not looking so bad.

I remember the days when I would stay out all night partying, sleep for about 3 hours, go to work, and then do it all over again. Now I am lucky to make it to the 10 O"Clock News. And then I still have a hard time dragging my butt out of bed in the morning.

A big night out for us now seems to be dinner, a trip to ______(Lowe's, Target, Home Depot, etc) and then home by 11-ish.

Excuse me while I go find my youth.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are SO not getting any sympathy from me. Please. Wait until you're 33 and your boobs fall to the ground. Whoops! I meant to say... wait until you're 33! It's great!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    LMAO - I am going to buy stock in Wonder Bra and start drinking Oil of Olay.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha. It WAS just last summer that I was eighteen

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    LMAO - You mean you are nto Eighteen any more?

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Cheryl:) said…

    Oh honey...25... wait till your 47!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home