Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yet another case of T.M.I.

I either have a cold or allergies. It is very hard to tell sometimes since they are basically the same symptoms. I am sneezing like you wouldn't believe and I have to keep blowing my nose because it seems like my brains are oozing out my nostrils.

Which leads me to yet another thing I have always wondered about. Where does your body store all of the snot? I mean I could blow my nose 20 times in 10 minutes and it just keeps right on coming out. If only my body could be that efficient at processing fat.

Speaking of Fat
Mark and I kept seeing commercials on TV for the new Dairy Queen Blueberry Cheesecake blizzard. It looked soo good. So last night I had to pass by a Dairy Queen while running errands. I picked up a small one for each of us and brought them home for dessert. How could this dessert be bad. Ice Cream, good. Cheesecake, good. Blueberries, good.

It sucked. I ate about a 1/4 of it and threw the rest away. Even Mark who seems to eat just about anything didn't finish eating his. It looked so much better on the TV. It was very disappointing, but at least I didn't blow my healthy eating too much.

Healthy Eating
I keep referring to it as healthy eating, because I am trying to trick myself into thinking I am not on a diet. I also have started referring to myself as squishy instead of fat. I am also not crazy, I am just not well.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A bad Blizzard?? That is a crime. I could kill for an Oreo one right now. I too am on a "healthy" eating kick. It sucks.

    Karen
    http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    I was looking for a pic of your living room t.v. I'll check back later....

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Yeah Comments! I too thought a Blizzard could never be bad, but I was wrong! And I have to make it home from work before I can get pics onto my blog. At the rate I am going today I may nto ever get to go home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home