Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Frog seems like a good name

If you are green, slimy and you are a frog.

Why do Celebrities give their children such odd names? Here are some of he strangest I have seen: Coco, Apple, Pirate, Peaches, Pixie, Fifi-Trixibelle, Saffron, Diva.

What is with these people? It is odd that they always say they just want their children to have a normal childhood, and then they give them these outrageous names. Can you imagine if any of these kids grow up and have any political aspirations with names like these? President Pirate Davis?

LOL -all of this talk coming from someone who wanted to name her niece Phaedra Ray, so I could call her Fay Ray. My sister went with Emily Louise. I am glad she did.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you kidding? Someone actually named their kid Pirate? That makes Demi & Bruce's Rumer, Scout and Tallulah sound totally normal.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Yup. I wonder what Britney will name her kid?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home