Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What. Is. That?

So last night I did my typical routine. Which is a 20 minute steamy shower and then getting out and inspecting my face in the mirror. During this inspection time I check for new wrinkles, poke, squeeze, prod, pluck and basically just torture my face in general. I also check my roots to make sure I have no gray hair coming in. This of course is unnecessary since I color my hair so often that it will fall out before I will ever notice any gray.

During my nightly face torture routine I noticed something horrible.

There was a hair growing from my chin. And I am not talking about some of that light colored fuzzy hair you have on your face. It was ugly and horrible. How did this hair get there? It was not there when I was inspecting my face the night before. I of course immediately plucked it. Then I spent an extra 20 minutes inspecting my face and ears for any more rogue ugly hairs. I expect to be sprouting hair from my ears any day now.

I am in pain
The treadmill is kicking my ass. I have one calf muscle that is sore. It mostly hurts is I stay still too long - so I have to keep moving. Maybe this will work off calories from that glass of sweet tea I snuck in this morning. Here are some pics of my new treadmill!



4 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOoooooh, it looks scary and hard, the treadmill. I'm both jealous and horrified atthe same time.

    :)

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    You should come visit. But instead of trying otu the new treadmill we can admire it from afar while drinking our cocktails!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I will take you up on that!

    Sorry I had to get off the phone, dad called and then Laurie called. And then my boss called, all"Where the heck are you??" eh.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Bosses suck(Just kidding Larry). You can come stay anytime. Of course the spare bed is in the same room as the treadmill. But don't worry - I will just cover it with laundry and you will never know it is there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home