Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Third Try is a charm.

OK, so I don't smell anymore. The Dr told me taking a hot steamy shower(is there any other kind?) would help loosen the gunk up in my chest. So while I was standing in there I figured I could apply a little shampoo and soap. She also indicated that i had progressed from an Upper Resprtory Infection to having walking pneumonia. I got soo bad yesterday I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital.

Ya'll - it sucks to get out of breath walking from the couch to the bathroom. Good thing about being sick - i lost 6 lbs. this week - and didn't even get on the treamill once.

Tomorrow I have to drag myself into the office. There is paperwork that has to be done by end of day tomorrow. I may have to go to bed soon to have the energy to do this.

Laurie Tagged Me.

The Rules: Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs! And be careful…you could be next!

Except I have like 2 Blog Friends so far - Jen and Laurie.And they both have been tagged. So if you want me to tag you - leave a comment and I will edit this to look like I tagged you in the first place.

The Premise (pick 5):
If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

The Answers

If I could be a gardener…I would grow more than Basil and Lemon Balm. I would gorw lots of tulips, roses, adna wide variety of herbs.

If I could be a llama-rider…Umm. Well. I have umm ridden a Llama. it is not fun. They smell and they spit. And it is a very uncomfortable ride.

If I could be a world famous blogger… You mean I am not? This is news to me. Huh.

OK - I had to save this three times and come back to it to get it done. I am going to take another nap now.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should stay home tomorrow. There is nothing worse than dragging yourself to work when you are sick and have unavoidable deadlines, working past endurance, going home and collapsing, only to return to work when you're well and thinking - what the hell? when you look at what you did.

    What did happen to TV? I was wondering that myself when I took a week off after tax season. They play the same shows and movies about 8 million times on 4 million channels. I think I had more choices when I had 13 channels.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Can someone PLEEEZE tell me what a tag is and how I do it?

    I'm such a friggin' derelict.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Carrie - I did drag myself in. Mainly because if I didn't fill my paperwork I wouldn't get my commission check. Being sick has produced medical bills - so the commission check is a must.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Annie -

    When someone tags you, you copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer them - then you tag the specified number of people.

    Wanna be tagged?

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jen hit me with this baby so i've now answered it as well. if you're bored and need something to read while NOT talking...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home