Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Do I work here?

My company seems to think that I work for them. I have been working my butt off. Well I wish I was anyways - my butt doesn't seem to get any smaller even though I am working very hard. I have been scrambling ever since I was out sick for a whole week. I may never catch up.

I went for a follow up with my Dr on Monday. I was still running a fever of 99.8 and my lungs are still a mess. I have 3 - you heard me right - 3 inhalers I am using, plus a new pill I am taking that gives me trippy dreams. So trippy I don't even want anyone to analyze them. I don't even think I could put just how strange they are into words.

I go back to the Dr on the 26th - and if my lungs are better I will get an all clear and I can go back to using the torture machine - aka the treadmill. I actually miss the treadmill. It has been sitting in the spare room all by its lonesome self calling out to me. I can't wait to get back on it and start working on getting un-squishy. Squishy, Squishy, Squishy, that is me.

Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho - It's back to work I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home