Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Not much to report

I am sure at this point ya'll are sick of my whining. But - I am still sick. This crap has me down and out. I just can't seem to get over it.

This week has been way busy - probably busier than I need to be. You see I work in sales, and I missed an entire week of work. That has got me playing catch up on top of doing my regular work. I am exhausted. I was in bed at 7:30pm last night. But then I made Mark wake me up at 9pm so I could watch Deadliest Catch onthe Discovery Channel. I LOVE that show. Does anyone else watch it?

Of course tonight I have to be awake between 8pm-9pm because LOST is on. I hope this weeks episode is better than last weeks. Even in my sickly, drug induced state last week I thought it was kind of a lame episode.

I don't have much to write on since I have been doing nothing but being sick and working. I did spend some of my sick time reading blogs, Like Laurie's, Jennifer's, Minou's and many others. Just wanted to let everyone know that I LOVE them, I have just haven't had the energy to post any comments.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have been watching Deadliest Catch too. I never would have thought it would interest me, but it has proven to be the most interesting thing on tv right now (at least for me). I have saved last night's episode but haven't watched it yet. I'm still waiting for the boat to go down or someone to go over (like they keep teasing to). So sad, it's like watching NASCAR for the wrecks.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    I love Deadlist Catch!

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Too Busy To Care, I was just browsing, looking for nascar related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a nascar site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home