Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Baboon Ass

So Arlene stayed well West of us. All it did was dump lots of rain on us this weekend. It did prompt Mark and I to get off our butts and finish shopping for our Hurricane Supplies. We now have tons of batteries, flashlights, water, etc. If any big storms come our way again this year we are much better prepared.

The weekend was wet and yucky - so we didn't do much but hang around the house. I had to work at a Business Expo for a few hours on Saturday. The highlight of that was that they were doing a Wing Cook-Off at the same time. Yum. Wings.

Actually we did a lot of eating this weekend. Thank the gods I am using the treadmill again!

One of my dogs, Abbey has bad allergies to fleas. Of course we are at the height of flea season here in FL. She gets one flea bite and ends up with hot spots(spots she pulls all of here hair out of). Currently her hot spots are covering her butt. Poor dog has pulled all of the hair out on her butt, back of her legs and the bottom side of her tail. Mark says it looks like a Baboon's Ass! Opie and Abbey are very excited that Minou has finally shared her cookie recipes. It looks like I will be baking tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I laughed so hard just at the title of your post!! Somehow (8th grade biology? Freshman year physical anthro?) I know exactly what a baboon's ass looks like.

    I'm glad you survived Arlene OK. Mmmm, wings.

    I wish you could come out for Laurie's b-day!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    I wish I could too. I need tog et my butt ingear and get her BDay present sent - or it will be arriving after her Bday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home