Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

She frowned at me.

Ya'll my hairdresser frowned at me.

You see I hate fixing my hair. I have the worst hair in the world. It is very, very thin, and an ugly mousey brown color. I fix the color by dyeing and highlighting, but the thin part I just have to live with. I am very lazy abotu getting my hair done. I am supposed to do it every 3 months, but I was lazy and had not had it done since January.

So when I got there today she frowned at me. That one frown made me feel liek I was beign lectured by a parent. It was horrible. Then I got another frown when I told her I only had time for a cut and no color today. She stressed that I really need to get the color done ASAP.

Then we haggled over the cut I wanted. I always bring 2-3 pictures of cuts that I like - then she tells me which ones would work with my hairtype. Usually one of them will, not this time. So I let her do what she wanted. I figure she is the professional and she be able to figure out what will work with my hairtype and face shape(fat and round).

Of course after cutting it she styled it - which I will never be abel to replicate on my own. But I like it. And I will do my best to style it the same way.

I will tryt o get some pics tonight so ya'll can see!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crystal, that's messed up. I often go, like 7 MONTHS before a haircut. And no one ever frowns at me. However, they have asked me, "Are you a swimmer?" By which I take it to mean, "Your hair is so freakin' fried that I cannot believe there is anyway it arrived at this state without you spending 8 hours in the pool a day. Is that why it's green? AND you have really broad shoulders. AND you kind of look like a man."

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    p.s. Yes, let's see some pics!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    Two words: pics!

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a hair dresser phobia too. I have a fabulous one now is is totally sweet, who listens to my requests, who never judges me

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really, really, REALLY ready to see pictures now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home