Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Just call me wishy washy.

I used to hate Flip Flops. I hated the sound they made when you walked. I hated the thing between my toes. I hated them.

Then for my Birthday my mom took me shopping and I fell in love with a green sparkly pair. I tried them on and the thing between my toes wasn't so bad. I bought them and have been wearing them as much as possible since.

I loved them so much that I bought a pink pair. And then a purple pair. And now I am on a quest for a perfect black, brown and orange pair.

Damn they are comfortable. And so cute. And on the plus side - they are very affordable - which is great - more shoes for less!

And speaking of wishy washy - I did more laundry last night than I have in weeks. Now if only I could find someone to fold it all and put it away.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flip flops are my greatest happiness... in the shoe department, anyway. I live in flipflops. Except at work. Blah. Work.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    My new goal in life is to have a job where I can wear jeans, tshirts and flip flops!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    I haven't had flip flops since I was a little kid.

    I saw a dude at the grocery store the other day in a flannel shirt, unbuttoned to show of his wife beater, grey sweats, white socks and flip flops.

    Where is my camera when I need it?

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    ick - socks and flip flops. mark does that it drives me nuts.

    My mom wears funky socks and Birkenstocks.

    HaHA - Look at me rhyme!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Chase Squires said…

    You'll get Jiffy Feet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home