Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Burned Out.

I am feeling so burned out. Let me count the ways.........

Do I have to work for a living?
Blech. I have never felt so unmotivated in my life. Thankfully sales seem to be falling into my lap this month, which is good, because I just can't seem to accomplish anything.

Why do I do all of this work for no pay?
AKA - I volunteer, yet again.
Holy crap ya'll. Only 6 weeks left until the Big Fundraiser that I am chairing! It is coming up fast. Thankfully I have much more committee help this year than I did last year. I am on a roll though. Invitations are out, tickets have been sold already, decorations committee is moving along nicely, caterers are booked. Woohooo - this is my favorite party/event of the year! I think I will have to do an entire post to cover all of the details! Plus on top of this I am helping to establish a new event here in our teeny tiny town - more details to come soon!

The part where I would make a horrible housewife.
Oh. My. Gawd. The laundry, out of control ya'll. All my volunteering, doesn't leave much time for cleaning the home. If I don't clean soon, Mark may move out. Actually it may be easier to move than to clean now that I think about it. By the time I get home I am so damn exhausted that I don't even want to think about cleaning. Of course no cleaning will be done tonight because....................LOST IS ON!!!!!!!!!

Down the hatch we go!
Well we better damn well go down the hatch tonight. If we don't get more hatch answers I am going to be very, very disappointed!

PS - I have a new obsession. Check it out.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it sad that the highlight of my week involves wine and Sayid?

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Wine and Sayid are a very good combo!!!!

    I wish your job didn't make you work so much - I miss our lengthy email chats!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me too!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home