Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Desmond! Is that you?

Holy crap ya'll. LOST started off with a bang. And a lava lamp and some Mama Cass!

Before I go any further though. Who in the hell called me during LOST last night? Then they didn't even have the nerve to leave a message when I refused to answer the call. You better hope I never find out who you are.

Back to the hottest topic of the moment....Desmond.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. So many questions. Just Wow. It is not often that something throws me so well that I am not even sure what to say.

Believe you and me though - I will be glued to the TV next Wed!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Chase Squires said…

    I have a mother-in-law who has an uncanny ability to telephone us during the most important television moments .. Super Bowl, season finales, name it ..

    We had a neighbor in DC who came by and wanted to chat during the series finale of Cheers .. oh, come, on.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    What is worng with these people? Are they not addicted to the magic box?

    Retards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home