Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Monday, August 29, 2005

My first scarf.

Finally, I am well on my way to knitting my first scarf. It is a pretty pink, chunky, soft yarn. I love it. I am so happy.

Of course the whole scarf is being knit with the knit stitch because I have yet to figure out how to purl.

I will take pics soon and put them up. Opie(my male Jack Russell) loves sweaters. He is insisting that I hurry up and learn to knit sweaters. He would like one that is brown and green.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knit and have a male Jack Russell too, and I'll tell you why he wants sweaters: to eat them. When Hank got his first (and only) sweater, he spent three weeks dragging it around, chewing on it, and spitting out tiny yarn wads all over the house. Good luck with the scarf!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    LOl - Opie has sweaters that i bought him - he loves them! Abbey(our female jack) has been too fat for any of the sweaters I have bought her - so I am hoping that if I can knit one that fits her properly she will wear one and like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home