Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Buy Stock in deodorant

Holy Crap it is HOT outside! Today's feels like temperature is 105. You heard me One Hundred and Fucking Five.

Blech.

I am beyond sweating at this point. My body is going to start shutting down at any moment now.

Of course I am working today - so you know I am not in the coolest clothes possible for this kind of weather.

I stopped at the Farm Stand to buy some veggies on my lunch break. The Farm Stand is owned by the G. Family- I went to school with all of their kids. Mr. G. lectured me this morning about the fact that I was wearing a black shirt. His words were "I know you were raised better than to be out here in this damn heat in a black shirt. " I can't even catch any slack at the Farm Stand.

This coming from the man who raised about a gazillion kids and encouraged them to throw fireworks at birds attacking his strawberry fields since they were old enough to walk.

I would pout that he lectured me like I was 5 years old - but damn those were some good peaches he sold me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home