Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

It drowns out the voices

Jenn was talking about how she doesn't have her summer soundtrack yet - and it got me to thinking. I always have a soundtrack running in my head.

It is typically about 5-6 songs that rotate through out the day. Some songs stick around for a few days - some only make it to noon. The selection varies and usually includes at least one catchy pop tune that they play non-stop on the radio. Last week it was Hollaback Girl.

So I thought I would add a new section over on the sidebar to share my daily soundtrack with you.

I mentioned my soundtrack to my mom once - she thought I was weird. Does anyone else have a daily soundtrack?

I don't worry much about mine - it helps drown out all of the voices.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home