Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'll Huff. I'll Puff.

I"ll ruin your weekend.

Not 1 but 2 storms are out there. 1 was a Tropical Storm that hit New Orleans and the other is expected to be a Hurricane soon and is headed on a track to ruin my weekend. I am convinced it will either directly hit us or come just close enough to ruin my weekend with lots of wind and rain. Blech.

They always come on a weekend. It would be nice if they could at least come on like a Wed. or Thurs. so I could get a day or two off from work.

All kidding aside - so far this has been a very active Hurricane Season. You can read all about it here "Record 4 storms already for '05"

And if you want to keep track of how my weekend is going to look check out the National Hurricane Center. The one that would effect me is called Dennis.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go check my Hurricane supplies.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck, Crystal! You'll be in my thoughts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home