Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Stuck in my head

I have had this song stuck in my head for a week now. It doesn't help that they play it on the radio about every 10 seconds.

Let me hear you say this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(This shit is bananas)
(B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

It's Perfect
Mark and I went furniture shopping this weekend. I HATE furniture shopping. If I like the style of the couch it doesn't come in a color I like, If I like the color the style sucks. It is a never ending cycle of torture.

BUT - I think we may have found the couch. It is comfy, pretty, the color is perfect, the fabric is perfect, the price is perfect - now we just have to measure and see if it will fit in the living room. Wish me luck - because I am not sure Mark and I will survive furniture shopping with each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home