Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Slug looks forward to Friday at Midnight.

I can't seem to get my ass in gear. Everything just seems like too much of an effort. I am like a slug, just sluggishly going through my work day. I haven't even been doing a whole lot of cooking lately, which I love to do.

I can't figure out what my problem is. I am just in a constant state of blah.

Of course I do have something to look forward to at the end of this week - which will just make this week seem that much longer.

The new Harry Potter book comes out at midnight Friday - and Thank The Gods that Wal-Mart is open 24 hours. A friend and I have plans to go to Chili's eat, get drunk, and then go to Wal-Mart at Midnight to get the book.

Last time I got the book at Midnight I stayed up all night reading it. And by Saturday AM I was already anticipating the next book.

So I am sure by this Saturday Am I will done with the book - and already impatiently waiting for the 7th and final book to come out.

Of course since Hurricane Emily will be more than likely pounding down on us this weekend - at least I will have a new Harry Potter book to read.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the seventh installment, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Guantanamo" is due out next summer ...

    More hurricanes .. sheesh. Weather's nice here.

    -chase

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    I know - I heard that book will finally contain some sexual scenes and more violence. Thats why I have read the last 5 books - I knew eventually they would be good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home