Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh Sugary Goodness. Where did you go?

Ya'll, I know quite some time ago I proclaimed that I was giving up Sweet Tea and Coke. But ya'll, I am weak. It lasted about all of a day(maybe two). But as of today I have only had one glass of sweet tea in the last 5 days and no coke at all. Nothing but water and an occasional fruit juice.

I am a royal bitch. Avoid me at all costs.

It has even effected my sleep. Apparently I am beyond tired without the caffeine. 8pm last night and I was falling asleep on the couch. It is a sad state of affairs at our house right now. I am betting than Mark is wishing I was back on the caffeine.

I hope this gets easier ya'll. I don't know how much longer I can make it.

Plus - now that I have given up sweet tea - what happens to my religion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home