Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm a virgin.....

Wishful Thinking
Don't get your hopes up. I'm just a A Blog Virgin, but if you believed I was a virgin hang around I got a million other things to sell you, um I mean tell you.

I do so have friends
So I have a friend who I like to stalk on the internet(She is real, I have met her and she is fabulous). She started a new blog and suggested I give it a try - so here I am. I am so very excited, anyone who knows me knows that I have a problem shutting up. And this just gives me a whole new audience to yap at! WOOOHOOOO!

It's so shiny
If you are looking to read anything that may have any sort of structure to it - you have come to the wrong place. Though I am new to this I suspect that my blogging may be just as random as a conversation face to face with me is. My boyfriend suggests that I may have ADD. No idea what he is........ Oh look something pink and sparkly. Oh, where was I?

My religion is sweet tea
About me. I am 27, I work for a newspaper(that's my excuse for occasionally lacking ethics), and I live in a teeny, tiny town. My town is so small that when I sneeze all 500 residents say "God Bless You". Ok, maybe not that small, I like to exaggerate sometimes. My teeny, tiny town is located in the South and unlike the rest of the residents in my town who are Baptist, my religion is sweet tea. I respect it and I am faithful to it. Bow down to the sweet tea. The sweeter and stronger the better.

I live in a house with my boyfriend. More on him later - because he is not quite as important as I am. We share our dwelling with two Jack Russells(Abbey & Opie) and a Prairie Dog(Isabel). We also seem to share our home with the majority of our friends who never seem to leave. That is the downside to being the first ones to actually acquire your own house and not live with your parents anymore.

.

.

I am very involved in my teeny, tiny little town. I am on the Chamber Board, the Main Street Board and the Merchants Association. They keep me very, very busy. Plus being involved in all of the town happenings keeps me up to date on all of the gossip. I thrive on the gossip. Gossip and Caffeine - it's what keeps me going.

I'm not that easy
I can't give up all of my information during my first post.....What would I have to post about later? Check back often - I have plenty to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home