Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Spreading the Birthday Love.

Sorry I haven't written much lately. I have been busy celebrating my Birthday. This year I have managed to spread the Birthday out...way out. My actual Bday is August 2nd - but see the Birthday celebration schedule below.

Sunday 7/24 - Celebrated with Mark's family.

Monday 8/1 - Had lunch with Sean.

Tuesday 8/2 - Actual Bday. Took day off from work. Mark took me to my favorite local Italian restaurant, Papa Joe's.

Wednesday 8/3 - Spent entire day shopping with my mom, sister & nieces.

Thursday 8/4 - Co-workers taking me to lunch.

I am exhausted. Oh, and I have had two birthday cakes so far - I am on a major sugar high.

My Birthday by the numbers:
1...Pair of Sparkly Green Flip Flops
1...Birthday Dinner
2...New Shirts
2...Birthday Cakes
3...Birthday Lunches
4...Hours spent in the mall today
1 Million...Pounds gained while celebrating!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! Everyone deserves a birthday month at least. Happy (belated) birthday! Also, everyone knows anything eaten during birthday celebrations is calorie free, so don't worry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home