Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I DID IT! I think.

Well I think I learned the knit stitch. I think. Of course I have no one to tell me if I did it properly.

I have problems though. I think I knit too tight. It is very hard to slip my needles behind the stitches. And when I try to knit looser, my knitting falls off of the needles. Maybe I need different needles. Maybe I am just doing it all wrong. Who knows.

I also finally found a copy of Stitch n Bitch today. Can't wait until I have time to go home and read it.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what kind of needles are you using? i find that the wooden kind are a little less slippery than the rest. congrats on conquering knit!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    I think the ones I finally learned on were number 10 Bamboo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home