Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Worlds Worst Blogger.

I may officially be the worlds worst blogger. It has been forever since my last entry.

I have been busy ya'll. My life goes something like this: work, laundry, work, clean house, work, volunteer, work, shop, work, work, work.

Ha - did you notice that I did manage to throw some shopping in there? No matter how busy I am I walways seem to make time to shop.

Still not doing so swell with the knitting. Still stuck at only being able to cast on. But I will master the knit and purl one day. I will not give up.

Foot update - still something wrong with it - going back to Dr today. I am sick of this shit - it has not been a good year for me health wise.

Mark leaves for his two week vacation to Canada soon. Last year while he was gone we had three Hurricanes - I am currently employing all known forms of prayer, voodoo, finger crossing, etc in hopes that this year I do not have to endure Hurricanes and days on end without power while he is gone. Just to be on the safe side though we went through the whole "how to run the generator" lesson last night. I think he is satisfied that I can properly start and run it without blowing myself and the house up.

I have some funny stories from the Hurricanes last year - I will share them soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sucks, Crystal. Sounds like you and Laurie are in the same boat as far as work goes.

    Haha, I love that you managed to fit shopping in. My thing I always manage to fit in is going out for drinks. Hmmm.

    I'll have my fingers crossed for you on the hurricanes, too.

    Two weeks without Mark? Surely you'll be able to find time to knit then! And what other trouble will you get yourself into??

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    crystal - i saw your knitting plight over on crazy aunt purl. the first time i tried to learn how to knt, it was so i would have soemthing to do with my hands when i quit smoking. it was a damned, rotten failure. relax, it'll come to you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home