Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Friday, October 14, 2005

The goodies, The Tag, and eventually a new post

Ya'll - I have had an awesome sales month at work - which means that I have been beyond busy. But I have all sorts of things to post about. The only problem? Today is a much deserved day off for me - and so is Monday. So - you are getting quick comments about things, with much more details to come very soon(well at least after Monday!)

The Goodies
Laurie, the BDay package brightened my day! I LOVED it. So did the dogs. I have pictures and details of the Birthday Package fun to come soon!

The Tag
Jennifer - I saw your Tag and I really want to answer it - and I will soon - I promise!

Coming Soon.............
Lots and Lots of Pictures, discussion of my love for my Blender, Answers to a Tag, Discussion of upcoming event I am chairing - and so much more. Stay Tuned!

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home