Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm It!

That is what one is when they get tagged. It, right?

In return I am tagging, Drew and Chase.

Jennifer tagged me to come up with five idiosyncrasies I have. If ya'll know me, it is going to be hard to whittle it down to just 5. But here are some of the best. Or is it worst?

1) I smell everything before it goes into my mouth. Everything. And I think that is enough on that subject.

2) I collect Food Magazines. And most of the time I never make anything in them because I do not have time. But I still buy them and keep them in hopes that one day I will have time to go back, re-read them, find cool recipes and try them out. Someday. In the mean time, they just collect dust.

3) I love clutter. I pile things. I can not stand to see a clear surface. Must have piles. I feel better when things are a mess. I am not sure what this says about me.

4) I clip coupons. I clip them - but then I never use them. Never. I even put them into this cute little organizer and every week when I clip the new ones I go through and pull out the expired ones. I think just the act of clipping them makes me feel thrifty. Now if I could just actually get myself to use them.

5) I can not stand to sleep facing someone. I can not sleep if Mark and I are facing each other. I do not want to breathe in his out. I mean I want fresh air. I don't want to breath in the air that just circulated through his lungs. Ick. Back to Face & Back to Back are perfectly acceptable as these positions provide plenty of clean breathing air.

Good Gawd. I am nuts ya'll. Why does it always seem so much worse when you put it down in writing?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    LOL@breathing in his out... I had that problem when I was afraid of the dark (not as long ago as one would hope) and slept with my head under the covers.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    Umm..Drew. Wasn't it dark under the covers?

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Chase Squires said…

    And what do you do when you fart?

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree with you on the breathing thing. I hate facing someone; it freaks me out.

    I think I have used a coupon maybe three times in my life. I have given up even clipping them. One day maybe I will be better at being thrifty.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi. I want asked and propose the following..

    buy-com-promotion-code
    http://buy-com-promotion-code2.mobeditor.com/buy-com-promotion-code.html
    buy-com-promotion-code
    buy-compare
    http://buy-com-promotion-code2.mobeditor.com/buy-compare.html
    buy-compare
    buy-comparison
    http://buy-com-promotion-code2.mobeditor.com/buy-comparison.html
    buy-comparison
    buy-cost
    http://buy-com-promotion-code2.mobeditor.com/buy-cost.html
    buy-cost
    buy-customer
    http://buy-com-promotion-code2.mobeditor.com/buy-customer.html
    buy-customer

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home