Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Whew. I made it.

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated ya'll. But I have been busy.

I made it through the fundraiser. See below for pictures. The theme was "The Queen of Hearts". Notice I am missing from all of the pictures. 2 reasons for this. 1) I hate having my picture taken. 2) I was too damn busy to stay still long enough to have my picture taken!













And away I go!

Right after the fundraiser Mark and I went on vacation to Gatlinburg with the dogs for Thanksgiving. It was nice. It was cold. The dogs had a good time, they got to play in the snow. I got to get drunk in the Ski Lodge while watching the Gators kick the Noles ass. It was a very satisfying vacation. Pictures to come soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home