Where has my life gone?

The complete ramblings of a small town girl.

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's all so new

This was a busy home project weekend.

Our new French Doors are mostly installed. It took help form Mark's Dad, some cursing and a few trips to Lowes. They are in ad functioning but now our walls are in need of some dry wall touch up and some trim. Pictures to come soon.*

Our Iron Filter was installed on Saturday. For those who do not have well water, an Iron Filter stops everything in your house from becoming rust colored. I am so happy that the filter is in! No more orange toilet bowls!

Our new Couch was delivered this morning. This is a milestone as it is the first piece of new furniture we have ever purchased. For the past 6 years we have been swapping out our used furniture for newer used furniture. It is so nice to actually have something brand new. I can't wait to get home and try it. Pictures to come soon.*

*I say soon, but let's be honest here - don't hold your breath ya'll. The fund-raiser that is making my life busier than need be is this Saturday. So I am guessing that you will not be seeing pictures until after that.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Chase Squires said…

    Yaaay, I'm first.

    I can say I have never, ever, ever bought a new piece of furniture .... and I'm 40.

    The price of owning cats. What I would love is a big leather couch ... but I'm sure that once I get new cats (to replace Sh***y and Sweaty), they'd claw up the couch in no time ...

    cats or a couch.

    sigh.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Too Busy To Care said…

    I was under the impression that there would be no replacement cats.

    What creative names can you come up with for new cats? Stinky and Snotty. Crappy and Costly.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Chase Squires said…

    I was thinking "Crystal and Mark"

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to see the pictures... hope the benefit went well! Bet it did with all your hard work!
    Muffy

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said…

    Wow, I didn't even know they made iron filters!

    Can't wait to see pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home